「For foreign patients visiting us for the first time！」
When visiting our clinic for the first time, some people get lost, so we would like to explain clearly.
Especially today I would like to guide English-speaking patients who are visiting our hospital for the first time to our clinic.
We often hear that if you search on Google Maps etc. on the 1st floor, it points to the Kintetsu Department Store entrance, the Subway Midosuji Line “Tennoji Station” area, or the Kintetsu “Abeno Station” ticket gate, so you get lost here. First of all, The important things is you cannot access from the 1st floor due to the structure of the Harukas Building. So we recommend accessing from the B1 or 2nd floor.
Our clinic is located on the 21th floor of Abeno Harukas.
1. If you are coming to our clinic by subway. After exiting the west ticket gate of Tennoji Station on the Subway Midosuji Line, Please turn slightly to the left and move head towards the north exit of the underground food section of Kintetsu Department Store. You can see ABENO HARUKAS elevator hall like this.
Adjacent to the underground food section of Kintetsu Department Store, ABENO HARUKAS elevator hall is here to the ABENO HARUKAS office, clinic, observatory, museum and Marriott hotel.
If you are using the Kintetsu Minami-Osaka Line, JR Loop Line, or Hankai Railway, please go down to the B1 floor and look for the elevator hall.
Did you find it ?
If you find this elevator hall. It’s almost there.
2. Then please enter the elevator hall and take the shuttle elevator to the 17th floor. There are 8 elevators in total, and you can reach our clinic by using the 6 elevators in the back. If you’re in a hurry, we recommend the three on the left. (But I personally recommend the three elevators in the back on the right. Take this elevator and get off at the 17th floor. The reason why I recommend this elevator is that the walls of this elevator are made of glass, so you can see a panoramic view of Osaka Prefecture. Why not give it a try once!
But take care if you are afraid of heights😅
3. When you get off the elevator on the 17th floor, keep walking along the road with Harukas (beautiful )Garden on your left. There are three elevator halls, one for the lower floors, one for the middle floors, and one for the upper floors. walk to the right and take any of the low-floor elevators to reach the 21th floor. Just behind this is Ain Pharmacy, and next to it is FamilyMart.
4. When you get off on the 21th floor, walk to the end and turn right and walk 15 feet to arrive. You can see a signboard of “Yorioka Fetal Clinic”
5. Others who have gone to the restaurant floor 14F of Kintetsu Department Store. Don’t worry. If you take this 14th floor escalator connect to 16th, you can move to the 17th floor. And then there are three elevator halls, one for the lower floors, one for the middle floors, and one for the upper floors. Go towards the back and take any of the 3 For low-rise elevators to reach the 21th floor. Just behind this is Ain Pharmacy, and next to it is FamilyMart.
How was it.
Now you can reach to our clinic without getting lost.
Anyway if you get lost, you can ask the guides, staff, or elevator security guards at the Kintetsu Department Store at either Tennoji Station or Abeno Station, or you can contact our hospital and we will guide you. (06-6622-7070)
Yorioka Fetus Clinic Abeno harukas 21F 1-1-43 Abenosuji Abeno-ku Osaka-city Osaka 545-6090
Abeno harukas Medical Plaza HP
Based on our philosophy of fully supporting mothers and fathers who have strong love and wishes to raise their babies with care, we use our careful ultrasound examinations and technology to provide mothers and fathers with the opportunity to meet their fetuses on a big monitor. We are always striving to deliver peace of mind.
“Yorioka Fetal Clinic” was established on 2020/09/01on the 21th floor of Abeno Harukas in Abeno Ward, Osaka City. Based on my experience working in the maternity ward of a university hospital and Fetal Medical Center, our clinic provides medical care such as fetal checkups that focus on fetal diseases and screening.
And we perform many other important and detailed tests related to pregnancy, including pregnancy confirmation, pregnant routine checkups, prenatal checkups, amniotic fluid chromosome testing, chorionic villus chromosome testing, NIPT, serum marker combination tests, and Quattro tests et.
We also offer basic gynecological examinations (menstrual pain, PMS, vaginal discharge, cervical cancer screening, cervical cancer vaccines, low-dose pills, emergency contraception) and induced abortions.
Please feel free to contact us, if you are interested.
Yorioka Fetus Clinic Hirokazu Yorioka
#Fetal dock #pregnancy confirmation #pregnancy #Pregnancy checkup #prenatal diagnosis #amniocentesis #chorionic villus sampling #serum marker test #Tennoji #Abeno Ward #gynecology #obstetrics #3D/4D ultrasound